Firmware release notes
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Major changes between 4.x and 3.x firmware
- CVT custom display settings modes are not available on HMP350, but you can use the "Fixed Mode" video timings instead. See Custom display settings page for more details.
- USB cellular modems (3G/4G dongles) are not supported.
- USB external storage is not supported on DiVA, nor by the Content creation tool.
- Player self-tests are not supported.
- Fusion interface is not supported on DiVA, HMP300 and HMP350, being replaced by the player web interface.
- Firmware release notes 3.x
- Firmware release notes 2.x and 1.x
- Firmware, Update the firmware, Install the firmware in Recovery mode
- Known issues
- Elementi release notes.