From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Configuration Wizard is designed to guide the user through the initial steps of configuring the player. It is available on DiVA, HMP350 and HMP300 and starts automatically, for any player that has never been configured, has been reset to factory default settings or its firmware has been reinstalled from the Recovery Console, once the player address is entered within a browser, as suggested in Get Connected or on-screen wizard.
- This is the only case where no password are required to access to player pages.
- The configuration wizard can also be started manually from the home page of Control Center.
StepsThe wizard is composed of the 4 steps described bellow.
The identity step allows you configure the name of the player.
- The name, which by default is set to the player serial number, can only contain ASCII charters, underscore and the hyphen. Spaces are not allowed in the name.
The display step allows you configure the display setting of your player. The following modes are proposed in the wizard:
- For European, African and most Asian countries
- Full HD: 1080p 50Hz
- HD ready: 720p 50Hz
- For U.S., Canada, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and few other countries
- Full HD: 1080p 60Hz
- HD ready: 720p 60Hz
The time zone step allows you configure your time zone.The time zone are sorted by continents, but you can use the search box to find the name of the city matching you time zone.
The last step of the configuration wizard allows you configure the password of the 'admin' user of the player. The 'admin' user is the default user and is mandatory.
It is recommend to change the default password (set to 'admin') for obvious security reasons.
It is possible to create additional users with reduced rights once the device has been setup.
Note: The last step of the configuration wizard is not shown if the configuration wizard started manually.
Once the configuration wizard has been completed, the player automatically reboots and the login screen is shown.
- The default username is 'admin'
- The password to use for the login is the one set in the last step of the configuration wizard.
- If for any reason no password has been set, the default password is 'admin'