Register an Elementi license into Cockpit
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
To register one or more Elementi licenses under your Cockpit account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Cockpit account at https://cockpit.spinetix.com.
- Note that the accounts from spinetix.com website are not valid on Cockpit, thus you might need to sign up for a Cockpit account.
- Once logged in, click on "Elementi" link on the top menu.
- Click on "Register license" button on the top-right side.
- Enter the license key(s). A new line is automatically added after entering a license.
- Press the "Register" button.
If the license is valid and not registered by another person, then it is added to your account. Otherwise, an explanatory error message is displayed - for instance:
- "License key is not recognized ..." means that you need to double-check that the license key is correct - look especially for similar characters like 1 and I, 5 and S etc.
- "License key already registered by ..." means that another person has registered the license before, so the license must first be unregistered by that person.