Register an Elementi license into Cockpit
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
This article is a stub. Main article: Elementi license management in Cockpit.
- Open Cockpit web portal (https://cockpit.spinetix.com) in your browser.
- Log into your Cockpit account. If you don't have one, sign up for a Cockpit account.
- Note that accounts from spinetix.com website are not valid on Cockpit.
- Once logged in, click on "Elementi" link on the top menu.
- Click on "Register license" button on the top-right side.
- Enter the license key(s). A new line is automatically added after entering a license.
- Press the "Register" button.
- If you get an error message saying "License key is not recognized ...", then double-check that the license key is correct - look especially for similar characters like 1 and I, 5 and S etc.
- If you get an error message saying "License key already registered by ...", then another person has registered the license before - if you know who that is, ask that person to deregister it from his / her account before trying again; otherwise, ask for support.
Done! The license is added to your account and can be found on the list of all your registered licenses.