From SpinetiX Support Wiki
To benefit of the services offered by Cockpit web portal, you need to have a Cockpit account first. Creating a Cockpit account is free and takes only few minutes.
To sign up for a Cockpit account, follow these steps:
- Open https://cockpit.spinetix.com within your browser.
- Enter your email address (and confirm it).
- Enter your desired password (and confirm it).
- Click the "Sign up" button.
A confirmation email is sent to the provided email address with a link to the Terms and Conditions.
This is the default account type assigned to any new Cockpit user, and allows to:
- Get access to basic player monitoring
- Manage Elementi licenses and request Update Plan extensions (premium service) for them.
- Request premium monitoring licenses for your players.
- Manage the monitoring licenses for your players .
- Create Viewers to manage the players of your customers.
Cockpit Viewers are slightly limited accounts, in the sense that any new player added is automatically transferred to the parent account. Also only the player dashboard (this requires an active monitoring license) is accessible to the viewer.
See Viewers page for more details.
This is a privileged account, reserved for SpinetiX distributors.