Premium player monitoring license
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
A premium player monitoring license allows activating Cockpit's premium monitoring service for a specific player for one year. The premium player monitoring offers access to advanced monitoring and notification tools, such as:
- Access to the player dashboard offering health trackers, timeline of player's events, large content snapshot (which can be updated on-demand). These are further detailed below.
- Player update rate of ~ 15 minutes allowing to quickly detect eventual issues.
- Automatic SMS and / or email notification alerts to react promptly in case of issues.
- Player risks scenarios through automatic detection of major failure and potential risks scenarios.
- Remote maintenance tools such as: player shutdown, player restart, update the player firmware to the latest version.
To activate a premium monitoring license onto a player, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Cockpit account.
- Click the "PLAYERS" link on the top menu.
- Click "Monitoring Licenses" link on the left pane to lists all the monitoring licenses assigned to your players.
- Click a row to open the monitoring license details page for that player.
- Under "Available Licenses" box, check whether you already have monitoring licenses in your pool.
- If there aren't any, then click the "Request Offer" button.
- This will automatically send an email to SpinetiX Sales Team with your request; someone will contact you shortly with further details.
- If there are, then click the "Assign License to Player" button and confirm your selection.
- A monitoring license is assigned to that player with a validity of one year starting from the current day.
- It is possible to assign multiple licenses to the same player, in which case it will be monitored for multiple years.
- From the "Renewal" box, you can select to automatically assign a monitoring license to that specific player when the current license ends, if any are available in your pool.
- Once assigned to a player, a license cannot be deactivated from that player, unless that player is removed from Cockpit, in which case you will be prompted to select another player.