From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Welcome to SpinetiX Wiki!
SpinetiX Support Wiki is a large resource and knowledge base, freely and instantly available to you. Access in-depth information and examples that will help you take full advantage of the solutions offered by SpinetiX.
To quickly find the information on the Support Wiki, you can:
- browse by category using the links from the menu bar on top of the page
- search using the input box on the top-right side of the page
- check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), the Tutorials, or the featured pages listed below
- Nov 9 - Due to the latest changes on the Facebook platform, the right to display information related to any Facebook page, proprietary or public, has been revoked. As a result, this type of information can no longer be displayed with Facebook widgets. We are working on getting this right re-approved for the SpinetiX app, however, this is a lengthy process and there are no guarantees that Facebook will respond in a positive manner.
- Aug 19 - Release of Elementi 2018 Update 4, firmware 4.4.4 and firmware 3.4.7.
- Aug 5 - Release of firmware 4.4.3
- June 11 - Release of Elementi 2018 Update 3, firmware 4.4.2 and firmware 3.4.6.
- Apr 08 - Increased the live chat support to 16 hours during working days, from 9 AM (CEST).
- Mar 12 - Added live chat support on the Wiki.
- Dec 20 - Release of firmware 4.4.1.
- Nov 21 - Release of Elementi 2018 Update 2, firmware 4.4.0 and firmware 3.4.5.
- Aug 20 - Release of firmware 4.3.1 and firmware 3.4.4.
- Aug 7 - Release of Elementi 2018 Update 1b.
- Aug 2 - Release of Elementi 2018 Update 1.
- Jul 4 - New GPS data widgets.
- Jun 29 - Release of firmware 3.4.3 build 2 fixing one regression.
- Jun 11 - Release of firmware 4.3.0 build 2 fixing few regressions.
- Jun 1 - Release of Elementi 2018, firmware 4.3.0 and firmware 3.4.3.
- May 22 - Win10 publish issue : On certain Windows 10 machines, one of the last Windows updates deactivated the Bonjour plugin responsible with the name resolution and consequently, publishing content from Elementi onto players fails with a "Listing device failed... Could not resolve hostname" error. To fix this, you should check for new updates from Windows and apply them. If the problem persists, then uninstall both Elementi and Bonjour from Control Panel, and then reinstall Elementi.
- Jan 12 - Security: See the dedicated article about Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities.
- Dec 7 - Release of Elementi 2017 Update 2, firmware 4.2.3 and firmware 3.4.2.
- Sep 13 - Release of Elementi 2017 Update 1, firmware 4.2.2 and firmware 3.4.1.
- Jul 18 - Release of firmware 4.2.1 build 2.
- May 17 - Release of firmware 4.2.1.
- Apr 25 - Release of Elementi 2017.
- Apr 6 - Release of firmware 4.2.0 and firmware 3.4.0.
Get support on SpinetiX products
At SpinetiX, we're committed to the customers who rely on our technology every day. SpinetiX Technical Support provides efficient assistance for your products and solutions. With online support services and engineers around the globe, you can rest assured that you’ll receive assistance wherever you are, whenever you need it.
In order to get the best possible service in the most efficient possible manner, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Try to find the answer to your question(s) on our Support Wiki.
- Contact your local SpinetiX partner for help with basic issues.
- Contact the SpinetiX distribution partner in your country or region for help with advanced technical issues.
- If you need further assistance, our team of specialists remains available. You can ask for help using the live chat (available from 8 AM to 5 PM Central European Time) or contact our technical support team in Switzerland.
At SpinetiX, we inspire businesses to unlock the potential of their story. We believe in the power of digital signage as a dynamic new storytelling platform to engage with people.
For more than 10 years, we have been constantly innovating to deliver cutting-edge technology that helps our customers shine. Engineered in Switzerland, our comprehensive suite of solutions empowers businesses to realize their full potential.
Whether you’re looking for a plug & play solution to bring your story to life or a fully customized solution to captivate your audience, SpinetiX is your partner to successfully grow your business.
Find out more details about SpinetiX.