From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Welcome to SpinetiX Wiki!
SpinetiX Support Wiki is a large resource and knowledge base, freely and instantly available to you. Access in-depth information and examples that will help you take full advantage of the solutions offered by SpinetiX.
To quickly find the information on the Support Wiki, you can:
- browse by category using the links from the menu bar on top of the page
- search using the input box on the top-right side of the page
- check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), the Tutorials, or the featured pages listed below
- December 18 - Minor release of DSOS 4.6.4 and Elementi 2021 Update 4.
- December 7 - Minor release of DSOS 4.6.3 and Elementi 2021 Update 3.
- November 12 - Minor release of DSOS 4.6.2 and Elementi 2021 Update 2.
- October 5 - Minor release of DSOS 4.6.1 and Elementi 2021 Update 1.
- August 6 - Major release of DSOS 4.6.0 and Elementi 2021.
- July 31 - Minor release of firmware 3.4.8 for legacy players.
- July 20 - Minor release of DSOS 4.5.3 and Elementi 2020 Update3.
- July 14 - Increased the chat support during working days - now live from 6:30 AM to midnight CET (time zone convert).
- June 8 - Minor release of DSOS 4.5.2 and Elementi 2020 Update2.
- May 20 - Minor release of DSOS 4.5.1 and Elementi 2020 Update1.
- Apr 20 - Major release of DSOS 4.5.0 and Elementi 2020.
- Mar 30 - Announced initially for March 31, and later extended to June 29, 2020, the Instagram Legacy API permission ("Basic") will be disabled by Facebook. As a consequence, the Instagram widgets from Elementi will stop working at that date. These widgets will be removed from future versions.
- Jan 17 - Release of Elementi 2018 Update 5.
Get support on SpinetiX products
At SpinetiX, we're committed to the customers who rely on our technology every day. SpinetiX Technical Support provides efficient assistance for your products and solutions. With online support services and engineers around the globe, you can rest assured that you’ll receive assistance wherever you are, whenever you need it.
In order to get the best possible service in the most efficient possible manner, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Try to find the answer to your question(s) on our Support Wiki.
- Contact your local SpinetiX partner for help with basic issues.
- Contact the SpinetiX distribution partner in your country or region for help with advanced technical issues.
- If you need further assistance, our team of specialists remains available. You can ask for help using the live chat, available every workday from 8 AM to 12 AM CET (time zone convert) or contact the technical support team in Switzerland.
At SpinetiX, we inspire businesses to unlock the potential of their story. We believe in the power of digital signage as a dynamic new storytelling platform to engage with people.
For more than 10 years, we have been constantly innovating to deliver cutting-edge technology that helps our customers shine. Engineered in Switzerland, our comprehensive suite of solutions empowers businesses to realize their full potential.
Whether you’re looking for a plug & play solution to bring your story to life or a fully customized solution to captivate your audience, SpinetiX is your partner to successfully grow your business.
Find out more details about SpinetiX.