From SpinetiX Support Wiki
SpinetiX ARYA™ is a cloud-based visual communication solution, easy to use and accessible from anywhere from a browser from any device (PC, tablet, smartphone) and at any time. The carefully crafted templates with animations and transitions will show off what’s on sale, opening hours, person showcase, news, menu weather and more.
The following player models are compatible with ARYA:
As a member of Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance, SpinetiX collaborates with third-party player manufacturers to bring our digital signage technology and expertise to more users relying on Intel-based architectures. Our partners can provide you the above players with SpinetiX’s Digital Signage Operating System already installed and built-in access to SpinetiX ARYA™ cloud CMS.
SpinetiX ARYA™ comes with different subscription plans:
- DISCOVERY (free)
This is the no-cost solution designed specifically for individual users looking to explore digital signage without the financial commitment. This plan grants access to essential CMS features, making it an ideal entry point for those diving into the world of digital displays.
With ARYA Discovery, users receive 1 GB of cloud storage dedicated to content hosting, ensuring secure storage and easy access to images, videos, and PDF files. Additionally, 9 professionally designed templates are included, catering to both horizontal and vertical screen orientations, offering a starting point for content creation.
Users can add an unlimited number of screens to their account, providing flexibility to expand their digital signage network as needed.
This is the recommended way when you are looking for professional digital signage management to set up the solid technical foundations of your signage infrastructure. SpinetiX ARYA Enterprise is a corporate powerhouse, complete with features like:
- unlimited number of users, with permission management,
- 10 GB of cloud storage per player,
- 12 customizable templates, including alert and overlay templates,
- support for audio files/playlists and displaying HTML5 pages,
- content/player/user tags,
- priority scheduling and content smart-sync,
- easy video wall setup with the iBX440 player
- player monitoring and reporting, Audit Trail logs,
- advanced content integrations with Elementi software
- additional paid options: Single Sign-On (SSO) and Batch Setup.
This is a paid subscription, per player, billed annually through our global ecosystem of SpinetiX partners.
This subscription plan is an extension of the DISCOVERY plan, where some of the Enterprise features can be activated with a monthly credit-card payment. You get more templates, including alert and overlay templates, support for audio files and playlists, content/player tags, priority scheduling, content smart sync, player monitoring and reporting. You can also invite more users into your account and assign them specific access rights.
Creating an ARYA account is free and takes only a few minutes. To sign up for an account, follow these steps:
- Open SpinetiX ARYA™ web portal (https://arya.spinetix.cloud/) in your browser.
- Click the "SIGN UP" button to open the sign-up form.
- Enter your details: email, password, first and last name.
- Click the "SIGN UP" button.
- An email with an authentication code is sent to the provided email address from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sometimes the email might end up in the Spam folder - make sure to mark it as not spam, to avoid that for further SpinetiX ARYA™ emails. In Outlook, you should also check the "Other" folder (next to "Focused").
- Enter the code received by email under the verification code field.
- Click the "SIGN UP" button.
- Click the "ACCEPT" button to finish the account creation.
That's it, you can now start using SpinetiX ARYA™ with DISCOVERY plan.
- ARYA Premium and ARYA Enterprise users with administrator role can invite other people into their ARYA account - if there is no account associated with the provided email, one is automatically created and an invitation email containing the temporary credentials is sent.
- Authentication is based on AWS Cognito User Management. SSL/TLS is used to communicate with the cloud.