Player web interface
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Connect to the web interface
See also the "Get started" tutorial for more details about connecting an HMP or DiVA device on your network.
In order to get access to the player web interface, you need to log in with your username and password. Once logged in, you will automatically be directed to the Control Center home page (in case of having admin rights), or otherwise to the default home page.
- The login is not required when the Configuration Wizard is automatically triggered (because the player has not been configured) or when you access the interface without a prior sign out.
- The default user created on the player is "admin". This cannot be changed, nor removed.
- The password for the "admin" user is set by default to "admin" as well - it is strongly recommend to change the default password for obvious security reasons. This can be done at the last step of the configuration wizard or at any time from the user manager tool.
- In case of using IE browser to access the player web interface, make sure that compatibility mode is disabled.
The home page of the player web interface is composed of three big, clickable areas:
- This link will open the Schedule page, from which you can decide which content item should be displayed on the screen and when.
- Player snapshot
- The snapshot allows the user to check what is currently displayed by the player.
The top bar menu is present on all the pages of the player web interface and provides the following quick links:
- Device name - click to go to Home page.
- CREATE - click to open the content creation tool.
- SCHEDULE - click to open the content scheduling tool.
- Gear icon - click to open the Control Center home page.
- User icon - click to open the User manager tool.
- SIGN OUT - click to sign out from the player interface.