Reset to factory default settings
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The procedure below resets the configuration settings of the player! For a full reset, including the firmware, see how to revert to factory default firmware.
There are two ways to reinitialize the player to its factory default settings:
- From Control Center:
- Using the blue button of the player - for this follow these steps:
The following settings are restored by this procedure:
- System settings (date and time zone configuration, player name, saved passwords etc.);
- Display and audio settings;
- Network configuration (IP configuration, HTTP Proxy settings, SNMP configuration etc.);
- Content settings;
- Peripherals settings (related to serial and USB ports);
- Advanced applications settings (Interactivity, NTP settings, firmware update settings, RPC and Pull Mode settings etc.);
- Logs settings
The content present on the device is removed, along with the cache content, temporary files, user logs, custom fonts, and user passwords. The player default content is restored on the player.