Reset to factory default settings
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The procedure below resets the configuration settings of the player! For a full reset, including the firmware, see how to revert to factory default firmware.
There are two ways to reinitialize the player to its factory default settings:
- From Control Center:
- Using the blue button of the player - for this follow these steps:
The following settings are restored by this procedure:
- System settings (date and time zone configuration, player name, saved passwords etc.);
- Display and audio settings;
- Network settings (IP configuration, HTTP Proxy settings, SNMP configuration, server security etc.);
- Content settings;
- Peripherals settings (related to serial and USB ports);
- Advanced applications settings (Interactivity, NTP settings, firmware update settings, RPC and Pull Mode settings etc.);
- Logs settings
- The content present on the device is removed, along with the cache content, temporary files, user logs, custom fonts, and user passwords.
- The player default content is restored on the player.