From SpinetiX Support Wiki
SpinetiX players can be connected to a wide range of peripheral devices via their ports:
- to screens and projectors using the HDMI / VGA video output ports,
- to sound systems using the analog audio port,
- to local network / Internet using the Ethernet port,
- to serial devices using the RS232 port,
- to interactive devices or external storage devices using the USB port.
Note: The HMP is a closed platform and it is not possible to add 3rd party drivers. Your peripheral devices must support an appropriate standard (e.g., HID for keyboards, mice and touchscreens).
Pages in category "Peripherals"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.