From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The APIs available on SpinetiX players are detailed below.
APIs for remote control and monitoring
- RPC API for remote management and monitoring.
- HMP Configuration API for local and remote configuration.
- Pull Mode for remote distribution of content.
- Status API for getting the current status of the player (operating status, device stats, screen display settings, storage details etc.) or snapshot of the content being rendered.
- Web Storage REST API to allow reading and writing variables (i.e. localStorage data) onto the player from external clients through HTTP(S) calls.
- Shared Variables Network API to remotely update shared data or trigger UI events.
High level APIs
- Web Storage API for permanent storage of structured data on the client side (HMP, Elementi).
Low level APIs
- SVG Tiny 1.2 Micro DOM (uDOM) API for generating SVG content.
- USB I/O API for interacting with USB devices that comply to the HID specification.
- Node.js API for creating UDP and TCP sockets and servers.
- HTMLImageElement API for querying information about the dimensions of graphic resources.
- XMLHttpRequest Level 1 API for transferring data between a client and a server.
- HTML Canvas 2D Context API to draw and manipulate graphics on a canvas drawing surface.
Pages in category "APIs"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- JSignage:Graph:Axis styling attributes
- JSignage:Graph:Bar and column charts
- JSignage:Graph:Basic bar and column charts
- JSignage:Graph:Circular gauges
- JSignage:Graph:Gauge styling attributes
- JSignage:Graph:Grouped bar and column charts
- JSignage:Graph:Line and area charts
- JSignage:Graph:Linear gauges
- JSignage:Graph:Percentage bar and column charts
- JSignage:Graph:Pie and donut charts
- JSignage:Graph:Scatter and bubble charts
- JSignage:Graph:Stacked and grouped bar and column charts
- JSignage:Graph:Stacked bar and column charts
- JSignage:Graph:Styling attributes
- JSignage:Group layers
- Parsing functions
- Player APIs
- Pull Mode