JSignage Social plugin
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
jSignage Social library is a jSignage plugin used for secure connection and data retrieval from different third-party data providers, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Microsoft Online, Twitter, Yahoo. Most of the data-driven widgets included into Elementi are based on this plugin.
jSignage.Social.js requires jSignage.js, thus it must be included in the document after that:
<script xlink:href="http://download.spinetix.com/spxjslibs/jSignage.js"/> <script xlink:href="http://download.spinetix.com/spxjslibs/jSignage.Social.js"/>
This plugin extends the jSignage object, adding an
jSignage.Social object property, having the following methods bound to it:
- Returns the minimum refresh time for the provided feed.
- Gets the data associated with the provided feed.
- Converts JSON date strings within the feed data to Date objects.
- 2016-04 : Started the development of the jSignage.Social plugin.
- 2016-09-15: Version 1.0.0, included within firmware 4.1.0 and firmware 3.3.0.
- 2016-11-17: Version 1.0.2, included within firmware 4.1.1 and 3.3.1.
- 2016-12-14: Version 1.0.3, included within firmware 4.1.2 and 3.3.2.
- 2017-04-06: Version 1.1.0, included within firmware 4.2.0 and 3.4.0.
- 2017-07-18: Version 1.1.1, included within firmware 4.2.1.
- 2018-06-01: Version 1.2.0, included within firmware 4.3.0 and 3.4.3.
- 2019-06-11: Version 1.3.0, included within firmware 4.4.2 and 3.4.6.