From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Welcome to SpinetiX Support Wiki!
To quickly find the information on the Support Wiki, you can:
- browse by category using the top menu bar,
- search using the input box on the top-right side of the page,
- check the featured pages listed below.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for within the Support Wiki and you require further support, then see how to get support on SpinetiX products.
- Aug 7 - Elementi 2018 Update 1b release.
- Aug 2 - Elementi 2018 Update 1 release.
- Jul 4 - New GPS data widgets.
- Jun 29 - Firmware release 3.4.3 build 2 fixing one regression.
- Jun 11 - Firmware release 4.3.0 build 2 fixing few regressions.
- Jun 1 - Elementi 2018 release
- Jun 1 - Firmware release 4.3.0 and firmware release 3.4.3
- May 22 - Publish issue : On certain Windows 10 machines, one of the last Windows updates deactivated the Bonjour plugin responsible with the name resolution and consequently, publishing content from Elementi onto players fails with a "Listing device failed... Could not resolve hostname" error. To fix this, you should check for new updates from Windows and apply them. If the problem persists, then uninstall both Elementi and Bonjour from Control Panel, and then reinstall Elementi.
- Jan 12 - See the dedicated article about Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities.
- Dec 7 - Elementi 2017 Update 2.
- Dec 7 - Firmware release 4.2.3 and firmware release 3.4.2.
- Nov 16 - New tutorial: Display an Excel file.
- Sep 13 - Elementi 2017 Update 1
- Sep 13 - Firmware release 4.2.2 and firmware release 3.4.1.
- Jul 18 - Firmware release 4.2.1 build 2.
- May 17 - Firmware release 4.2.1.
- Apr 25 - Elementi 2017 release.
- Apr 6 - Firmware release 4.2.0 and firmware release 3.4.0.