From SpinetiX Support Wiki
- 1 Customer satisfaction is our priority N°1 !
- 2 Get support on SpinetiX products
- 3 Glossary of Support terminology
- 4 See also
Customer satisfaction is our priority N°1 !
At SpinetiX, we're committed to the customers who rely on our technology every day. SpinetiX Technical Support provides efficient assistance for your products and solutions. With online support services and engineers around the globe, you can rest assured that you’ll receive assistance wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Get support on SpinetiX products
SpinetiX has adopted a multi-tiered technical support system in order to provide the best possible service in the most efficient possible manner:
|Tier 0||Online support services||Self-help and user-retrieved information|
|Tier 1||Local partners||Basic technical support|
|Tier 2||Distribution partners||In-depth technical support|
|Tier 3||SpinetiX Support team||Expert technical support|
Online support services
Access our online resources at any time and quickly find information/answers on your own:
- SpinetiX Support Wiki - exhaustive resource and knowledge base, freely and instantly available to you
- SpinetiX YouTube channel and SpinetiX Vimeo channel - find plenty of tutorials about our products
- SpinetiX ARYA Help Center - A guide to our cloud-based visual communication solution
- Dealer resources on the main website - Elementi demo content, Sales presentation, partner web kit, etc.
The chat widget is integrated on the Support Wiki, as well as within SpinetiX ARYA cloud platform - simply click on the purple chat bubble at the bottom-left of your screen to get in touch with SpinetiX Customer Service team, from Monday to Friday, between 6 AM and 11 PM (UTC+0).
First-line support for basic customer issues is assured by our vast network of local SpinetiX partners. Our channel partners are skilled, trained on our products and available close to you to answer your support inquiry in our local language. The proximity of our partners as well as their expertise and professionalism guarantee you the best-in-class service and make our difference. Their support specialists can handle straightforward and simple problems, which includes troubleshooting methods such as verification of proper hardware and software set up, verification of physical layer issues, resolving username and password problems, reinstalling software applications, assistance with navigating around application menus, etc.
In most of the countries, our local channel partners are supported by certified distribution partners, dedicated to our solutions. Our distributors bring the second level of support locally to assist you with your needs. Their dedicated technical support specialists are experienced and knowledgeable on SpinetiX products and can provide advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis, seek for known solutions related to more complex issues. Their support services may include replacements of various hardware components, software repair, diagnostic testing, and the utilization of remote control tools used to take over the user’s machine for the sole purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the issue.
SpinetiX Support team
Expert technical support is assured by SpinetiX Support Team. Our engineers are experts in their fields and are not only responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced problems in relation to SpinetiX products, but also with the research and development of solutions to new or unknown issues, designing and developing one or more courses of action, evaluating each of these courses in a test case environment, and implementing the best solution to the problem.
If you have followed the steps above, but you need an answer directly from SpinetiX Technical Support Switzerland, then send an email to email@example.com - we'll do our best to reply in a reasonable time frame.
Make sure to include the following information in your email:
- Name and / or company
- Where you purchased your SpinetiX product
- Product for which you require support (HMP / DiVA / Elementi / Cockpit / ARYA / Other)
- For HMP / DiVA, please include the device model, serial number, firmware version and a report. These can be found on Control Center home page.
- For Elementi, please include the software version and Elementi license information.
- Details about your problem
- Describe the actions you took that lead up to the issue, what you believe should happen, and how often the issue occurs.
- If you're seeing an error message, please include the exact text of the error message.
- Include a screenshot or a video of the issue.
After sending an email to us, you will receive an automatic email response from our ticketing system containing the ticket number assigned to your inquiry.
- In the absence of the minimum information requested above, the ticket may be closed automatically without notice. If you have already provided the requested information, there's no need to re-send it after the automated response.
- If you are replying to an existing support ticket, please always keep the ticket number in the subject field on your email.
- For new issues, please send a new email without continuing an older ticket.
Tickets get automatically closed 7 days after the last reply.
Glossary of Support terminology
In order to avoid misunderstandings when communicating with Support, here is a list of usual terms and their meaning to Support:
- Cannot reinstall firmware - the reinstallation of HMP Firmware from Recovery mode failed. See Firmware reinstall.
- Cannot update firmware - the incremental update of the HMP Firmware failed. See Firmware Update.
- Black image / screen - there is a black image on the screen instead of the actual video. See Video decoding.
- HMP crash - one or several unexpected HMP restarts (e.g., not due to a user request / action). See Safe mode, Recovery mode, Logs.
- HMP does not power up / HMP is dead - after connecting a valid power supply (from another HMP!), no LED is lighted up within 30 seconds and there's nothing displayed on the screen. See LED.
- HMP shut-down - an HMP200 or greater has been shut down by pressing the blue button. HMP100 / HMP130 cannot (be) shut down. Do not use this to refer to unplugging the power supply of the HMP. See Power off the HMP.
- No image / output - nothing is displayed on the screen. See Display and audio settings on HMP, Power management.
- Unexpected behavior - an HMP not behaving as expected by the user.