From SpinetiX Support Wiki
- The AVN200 is an SD MPEG2 multicast encoder from Visionary Solutions, Inc. For more information please see the VSI website
This walkthrough sets up the AVN200 for HD encoding at 7.5mbps using RTP unicast.
- Other products in the VSI range should also work with the HMP using these settings (AVN420 AVN441 AVN422 AVN443)
- UDP mode can also be used.
- AVN200 encoder
- HMP100 (tested with firmware 2.2.3)
- Standard 100mbps network switch
- SD video and audio source (composite, stereo)
- Configure an independent network between the HMP and the AVN200. In this walkthrough the 192.168.1.XXX range is used. Other devices present on the network may affect stream performance; always test with an isolated network first.
- Connect your source device to the encoder via the analog input.
- Open the AVN200 web interface and configure:
- Leave all other settings as default.
- Press Save then Start to check in your browser that the stream is running.
- Check "Stats" and observe no errors are present in the stream
- Open HMD and create a new project. Open index.svg.
- Right-click the properties pane and create a new Media Item. Set the URI as rtp://22.214.171.124:51018. Make this layer full screen.
- Verify that the stream plays in HMD, and publish your project.