From SpinetiX Support Wiki
SpinetiX is constantly innovating to deliver cutting-edge technology that makes our customers shine. Engineered in Switzerland and manufactured in Germany, our comprehensive suite of players is reliable, hassle-free and comes guaranteed for 3 years with no hidden costs.
The purpose-built design and unique durability of our hardware ensure low maintenance and operation costs. Our players are engineered from the ground-up with audiovisual (AV) installations in mind. To ensure maximum security, quality and support for several years to come, our Research & Development team constantly improves all our product families through regular firmware updates and systematic software patches.
Choosing the right media player is key to reliable deployments amidst evolving customer requirements and amidst progressing security policies. Using a dedicated player smooths over otherwise common constraints such as software complexity, IT and network bandwidth, to name a few.
We have players that scale to your needs, from small-business installations to full-blown corporate deployments. All our players boast common traits like low consumption, robust solid-state electronics to last a lifetime, and easy plug and play design.
For older SpinetiX player models, see the Legacy information page.
- Get started with the player
- Player identification, Player address
- Operating environment, Operating modes
- Shut down DiVA, Power off DiVA, Restart DiVA
- Shut down the HMP, Power off the HMP, Restart the HMP
- Embedded web server, Player web interface, Control Center
- Reset to factory default settings
- DSOS, Firmware, Security
- Player troubleshooting
- Hyper Media Player, DiVA, Third-party players