Shut down the HMP
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Shutting down the HMP is useful when wanting to power off the HMP or to save power (although the HMP power consumption is so low that it can be left running all the time). See also how to restart the HMP.
The HMP can be shut down using one of the following methods:
- Open the HMP Control Center and click the "Shutdown Now" button, which can be found on
- Press the blue button for 3 seconds - applies only for HMP350, HMP300, and HMP200.
- Send a shutdown RPC command. This is for advanced users.
- The HMP has shut down completely when there is no signal on the displaying device and the (PWR) LED turns red and blinks slowly for HMP350, HMP300, and HMP200, respectively, the LED is turned off for HMP130 / HMP100.
- After the HMP has been shut down, it can be started by briefly pressing its blue button (does not apply for HMP130 and HMP100) or by physically reconnecting it to the electrical network.
- The HMP device automatically shuts down when its internal temperature reaches the selected shutdown temperature level, in order to cool down. The device will automatically restart when the internal temperature in less than the threshold value.