Shut down the player
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Shutting down the player is useful when wanting to power off the HMP or to save power (although the power consumption of the player is so low that it can be left running all the time). See also how to restart the HMP.
The HMP can be shut down using one of the following methods:
- Open the HMP Control Center and click the "Shutdown Now" button, which can be found on
- Press the blue button for 3 seconds. This does not apply for HMP130 and HMP100.
- Send a shutdown RPC command. This is for advanced users.
- The HMP has shut down completely when there is no video signal on the displaying device and the (PWR) LED is slowly blinking red. The HMP130 and HMP100 models have only one LED, which must be off.
- After the HMP has been shut down, it can be started by briefly pressing its blue button (does not apply for HMP130 and HMP100) or by physically reconnecting it to the electrical network.
- The HMP device automatically shuts down when its internal temperature reaches the selected shutdown temperature level, in order to cool down. The device will automatically restart when the internal temperature in less than the threshold value.