From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The Operations page of Control Center allows performing different maintenance operations, such as: firmware update, player restart / shutdown, recovery mode, restore default content or factory default settings, format storage, clearing player data, generating a report etc.
It contains the following sections:
- Firmware Update
When opening the "Operations" page, a check for possible firmware update is automatically performed. If a new firmware is available, a notification box is shown suggesting to apply the update.
It is possible to change the firmware update source between the configured update server or a USB key. To trigger a manual check for the latest firmware, press the "Check Now" button.
The maintenance section lets you:
- Restart the player.
- Shut down the player.
- You can also press the blue button for 3 seconds to shut down the player.
- Enable ARYA
- Start the Recovery mode.
The reset section lets you:
- Restore Default Content
- Reset to Factory Default
- Clicking on this button restores the device to factory default settings. Note that the device will keep the current firmware.
- Format the Internal Storage
This section also lets you clear specific settings or information of the player:
- Remove all the logs from the player. May be needed to help diagnose issues with the player.
- Remove all file store in the player cache. May be needed in case of network issues.
- Clock calibration
- Clear the internal clock calibration. May be needed in case of network issue.
- Web storage
- Splash screen
- Restores the default splash screen settings.
- Touchscreen calibration
- Reset to default the configured touch screen calibration.
- Firmware updates server
- Reset to default the configured update server.
In case of issues with the firmware or the internal storage of the player, make sure to generate an extended report, as it contains information about the file system and storage health.