From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Elementi 2021 is the eighth generation of the Elementi software, introducing the following new features:
- Support for rendering PDF files within projects for HMP400 and HMP400W. PDF files with multiple pages are imported automatically as a playlist, thus allowing hiding pages, reordering pages, and/or adding a custom transition between pages.
- Image conversion on import into a project now supports all the image codecs installed on the host operating system.
- New QR code widget for Wi-Fi connections.
- New "Capture Screenshot" action in the "File" menu to create a full size image with the content currently on screen.
- New "Send to cloud" button to publish any Elementi project into your ARYA Enterprise cloud, after entering the ARYA account credentials in Elementi.
Elementi 2021 is a native 64-bit application and can be installed in parallel to a previous version.
Elementi 2021 comes with more than 250+ widgets. Each widget offers different parameters / properties that the user can change from the interface, thus allowing for further customization of the widget functionality without having to modify the code behind. These resources are accessible using the "Widgets" tab within Browse panel and are divided into several collections, as detailed below.
To use any resource from the widget library, follow these steps:
- Create a new project or open an existing one. The content of the project is shown in the Preview panel.
- Click on the "Widgets" tab within the Browse panel.
- Navigate inside the collection holding the widget you want to use.
- The built-in widgets can be opened for viewing directly from the "Widgets" tab, but they cannot be modified.
- Drag and drop the widget into the Preview panel or into the Edit panel.
- The widget is automatically copied into the active project.
- Double-click on the widget icon within the Edit panel to access and configure its properties (if any).
The following collections of widgets are included into Elementi 2021 widget library:
|Backgrounds||Useful for replacing simple solid-color background images within the content.|
|Cliparts||SVG-based clip art images: 8 arrows, 195 country flags, and 12 horoscope signs.|
|Clocks||Analog and digital clock widgets to display the current time of the local / selected time zone.|
|Dates||Display the current date in different calendars, beyond the Gregorian calendar, like Hebrew, Islamic, Japanese, etc.|
|Counters||Display different counter animations measuring the elapsed time from a date / time or remaining time to a date / time.|
|Sun & Moon||Display content related to sun & moon phases.|
|Text Effects||Improve the aspect of text content entered within Elementi interface, with effects like shadow, rotation, blur, glow, etc.|
|Text Crawlers||Display inline text content using different crawling effects.|
|QR Codes||Generate QR codes on the fly.|
|Display data provided by Twitter.|
|Display data provided by Facebook.|
|Flickr||Display images provided by Flickr.|
|Yammer||Display data provided by Yammer.|
|RSS||Display data extracted from RSS feeds.|
|Text||Display data extracted from text files.|
|Spreadsheets||Display data extracted from online or local spreadsheet files.|
|Calendars||Display data extracted from online or local calendar files.|
|Media||Display media files retrieved from online or local media folders.|
|Charts||Represent data from CSV spreadsheet data sources as charts (column, line, pie etc.).|
|Gauges||Represent data from CSV spreadsheet data sources as circular / linear gauges.|
|Finance||Display financial data, like exchange rate and market data.|
|Weather||Display weather information.|
|Data Feeds||These advanced widgets can be used to display content extracted from data sources based on any type of text-based format. This collection is available only for Elementi X users.|
|Screen Control||Send different commands to the connected screen, like power on/off the screen, set volume level, or select a screen input.|
|Interactivity||Create interactive projects.|