From SpinetiX Support Wiki
This page is related to Elementi GUI.
The Browse panel includes the following functions:
- resources management (viewing, renaming, deleting files and projects, importing files etc.),
- devices management and
- project publishing.
It is positioned in the lower part of the Elementi GUI, either on the left or the right side, depending on the orientation setting (Menu > View > Orientation) being set to horizontal or vertical.
The Browse panel is composed of the following tabs:
- Widgets / Library
- Assets (not available within Elementi S)
- Additional file repository to store user's resources (e.g., images, videos, customized Widgets, projects etc.). The assets folder can be set as a network share and used by multiple users as a common library.
- 'current project'
There are two listing views to choose from: "Icon View" and "List View". The setting are saved per tab and you can switch between then using the right-click menu.
- Icon View
- This is the default view - it is using large icons with names underneath them.
- List View
- This is a traditional list view and can be used to see more information about the listed resources. Also it can be used for setting different sorting orders.
See also Devices listing views section.