From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Elementi 2020 is the seventh generation of the Elementi software, introducing the following new features:
- Support for the HMP400 and HMP400W players and their corresponding DSOS activation licenses (Widgets, Kiosk, and Systems).
- New HTML5 rendering engine, based on Chromium 74, with support for hardware accelerated video decoding and WebGL. Applies only to DSOS Kiosk and DSOS Systems projects.
- New "password manager" functionality to support forms-based authentication on websites, using credentials stored in Elementi.
- New "click robot" engine to navigate, scroll, zoom on content of interest and/or click through consent popups on HTML5 pages.
- Support for underlined text.
- Support for merging multiple calendars on the same view for Google calendar and Outlook online.
- July 20, 2020 - Elementi 2020 Update 3
- June 8, 2020 - Elementi 2020 Update 2
- May 20, 2020 - Elementi 2020 Update 1
- April 20, 2020 - Elementi 2020
Elementi 2020 comes with more than 250+ widgets. Each widget offers different parameters / properties that the user can change from the interface, thus allowing for further customization of the widget functionality without having to modify the code behind. These resources are accessible using the "Widgets" tab within Browse panel and are divided into several collections, as detailed below.
To use any resource from the widget library, follow these steps:
- Create a new project or open an existing one. The content of the project is shown in the Preview panel.
- Click on the "Widgets" tab within the Browse panel.
- Navigate inside the collection holding the widget you want to use.
- The built-in widgets can be opened for viewing directly from the "Widgets" tab, but they cannot be modified.
- Drag and drop the widget into the Preview panel or into the Edit panel.
- The widget is automatically copied into the active project.
- Double-click on the widget icon within the Edit panel to access and configure its properties (if any).
The following collections of widgets are included into Elementi 2020 widget library:
|Backgrounds||Useful for replacing simple solid-color background images within the content.|
|Cliparts||SVG-based clip art images: 8 arrows, 195 country flags, and 12 horoscope signs.|
|Clocks||Analog and digital clock widgets to display the current time of the local / selected time zone.|
|Dates||Display the current date in different calendars, beyond the Gregorian calendar, like Hebrew, Islamic, Japanese, etc.|
|Counters||Display different counter animations measuring the elapsed time from a date / time or remaining time to a date / time.|
|Sun & Moon||Display content related to sun & moon phases.|
|Text Effects||Improve the aspect of text content entered within Elementi interface, with effects like shadow, rotation, blur, glow, etc.|
|Text Crawlers||Display inline text content using different crawling effects.|
|QR Codes||Generate QR codes on the fly.|
|Display data provided by Twitter.|
|Display data provided by Facebook.|
|Flickr||Display images provided by Flickr.|
|Yammer||Display data provided by Yammer.|
|RSS||Display data extracted from RSS feeds.|
|Text||Display data extracted from text files.|
|Spreadsheets||Display data extracted from online or local spreadsheet files.|
|Calendars||Display data extracted from online or local calendar files.|
|Media||Display media files retrieved from online or local media folders.|
|Charts||Represent data from CSV spreadsheet data sources as charts (column, line, pie etc.).|
|Gauges||Represent data from CSV spreadsheet data sources as circular / linear gauges.|
|Finance||Display financial data, like exchange rate and market data.|
|Weather||Display weather information.|
|Data Feeds||These advanced widgets can be used to display content extracted from data sources based on any type of text-based format. This collection is available only for Elementi X users.|
|Screen Control||Send different commands to the connected screen, like power on/off the screen, set volume level, or select a screen input.|
|Interactivity||Create interactive projects.|