HMP Control Center 3.x
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
HMP Control Center is a web-based user interface, used to interact directly with the device, both for making configuration changes and for requesting information from the device. It is running directly on the device's internal HTTP server on port 80 and can be accessed from any regular browser.
See also the "Get started" tutorial for more details about connecting an HMP device on the network.
Connect to the web interface
You can access the HMP Control Center web interface simply by entering
http://HMP_address/ in a browser address bar.
- In case the HMP Wizard opens, set the "Operation Mode" to "Advanced" and then select "Access HMP Control Center".
- It is recommended to protect the access to the HMP Control Center by setting a password on the "admin" user.
All the pages included into HMP Control Center can be accessed from the left-side menu, divided into three sections:
- Serial Number
- Lists the serial number of the HMP device.
The Status page is selected as home page when accessing HMP Control Center, displaying general information about the device:
- Serial Number (and hardware revision),
- Firmware version,
- Temperature (not available on HMP130 and HMP100),
- IP address,
- MAC address,
- Device name,
- Multiscreen ID
In case a USB device is plugged into the USB port and detected by the HMP, it will be listed under "USB Devices" section (hidden otherwise). The HMP Wizard (firmware 3.0.0 or later) can also be started from here.
- If you are going to make several configuration changes, you can enable the "Installation Mode" from the Maintenance page, which will disable the automatic restart triggered after a setting change. Once you have completed the configuration changes, restart the player manually.
- To generate an HMP report, which is usually required by SpinetiX Support to diagnose issues with the device, press the "Get Report" button under the Maintenance page.