From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Fusion mode refers to a configuration state where the player is set to use a self-contained browser-based content manager interface.
- When Fusion mode is enabled, the device is not longer available for publishing / uploading content via WebDAV using Elementi, HMD or another WebDAV client. Nevertheless, projects created within Elementi / HMD can be still be used within Fusion interface - for more details, see Uploading Hypermedia projects in Fusion. To be able to publish to the device again, you must disable Fusion mode.
- External storage can be used with Fusion mode - for that, first activate the USB storage device and then enable Fusion mode.
Enable Fusion mode
There are two ways to enable Fusion mode:
- Run the HMP Wizard and select "Fusion" as Operation Mode.
- Open HMP Control Center and:
Enabling Fusion mode will reset the Network sources and replace any content published on the player with the default Fusion content.
Disable Fusion mode
To disable Fusion mode, follow these steps:
- Open the HMP Control Center
- Go to "Fusion" page.
- Click the "Disable Fusion" button.
- Disabling the Fusion mode will clear the custom users and passwords added within Fusion. This does not affect the built-in users settings defined in Control Center.
- If the Fusion interface is loaded by default when accessing the HMP, you can go back to HMP Control Center by using the link from the "Edit Configuration" box present on the Fusion home page before being logged in.