From SpinetiX Support Wiki
This article is a stub. Main article: HMP400.
Activate a DSOS license
Once you have purchased a DSOS license, follow these steps to activate it on your player:
- Open https://activate.spinetix.com/ in your browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- If don't have one, but you already have an account on SpinetiX ARYA™, you can use that one to log in with, as the two platforms share the users' database. Otherwise, sign up for a new user account using your email address (the SpinetiX logo button) or your Google or Facebook profile.
- In the top part of the screen, enter the player' serial number and the license code (12 alpha-numeric characters).
- Click the "ASSIGN" button.
- A line containing the serial number and the DSOS license type is added underneath.
- If you want to assign a label, click on the "LABEL" field, enter the text you want, and then press the "Enter" key.
Modify a DSOS license
To remove a license from a player and/or add it onto another player, follow these steps:
- Click the "MODIFY" button on the corresponding line.
- Delete the serial number. This will remove the license from that player.
- Enter the serial number of the new player. This will assign the DSOS license to the new player.
- Press the "Enter" key to save the changes.