Player monitoring licenses in Cockpit
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Players can be monitored by Cockpit under 3 different types of monitoring licenses.
- Trial monitoring license
- Free 30-day trial of the Premium monitoring license for each player.
- Basic monitoring license
- Freemium access to standard monitoring tools, for unlimited time and unlimited number of players.
- Premium monitoring license
- Unlimited access to advanced monitoring and notification tools with high monitoring precision.
Monitoring Licenses list
Dealers have access to a set of summary pages regarding the monitoring license status of the player. For each player the following information is shown:
- Serial number
- License type
- Can be one of the following: Trial, Basic, Premium.
- Expiration date
- The date when the trial or premium monitoring license is set to expire.
- Progress bar
- A visual representation of the player monitoring license; a red bar means that the license expired and got switched to basic monitoring license.
Premium monitoring license
Order premium monitoring licenses
A dealer can order premium monitoring licenses within Cockpit as following:
- Go to the Licenses page (accessible using the top right user menu)
- Press the Request More License button
- Select the number of license to order.
- You will need one license per player to be monitored.
- Add a message to the distributor if needed and press the Send button.
- The distributor will be automatically notified of your request.
- Once the license have been granted you can assign them to the player to be monitored.
On the Request page, you can see the status of your order as following:
- The distributor has not yet responded to your request.
- The distributor has granted you the requested licenses. Note that a Distributor may send you additional commercial offers to be signed before granting you the licenses.
- The distributor declined your request. Please contact your distributor if the reason for a negative answer needs additional explanations.
Assign a monitoring license to a player
Assigning license from the player licenses page
- Go to the map or player summary pages.
- Select a player
- Go to the player's Licenses page (left menu)
- Click on the Assign License to Player button.
- You can select to automatically assign licenses to a specific player from the player License page.
- Once assigned to a player, a license can only be moved to another player using the License Switch process.
- If a player is removed from cockpit, licenses attached to this player are lost.
- It is possible to assign multiple licenses to the same player. In case 2 licenses are assigned, the player will be monitored for 2 years.