Get started with the DiVA player
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
First, take out the player from its box. Inside the box, there is also a power supply unit (PSU) and a line power cable, but no video or network cables.
Step 1: Connect the screen
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your player.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the display device.
Step 2: Connect the network
You need an Ethernet cable (not included).
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port of your player.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to a network port (female connector) of a network switch or a computer (direct connection).
Step 3: Connect the power
The player comes with a power supply unit (PSU) and a line power cable.
- Connect the DC power cable attached to the PSU to the DC input port of your player.
- Connect the line power cable to the PSU.
- Connect the other end of the line power cable into a power outlet.
- Switch on the screen and the LAN-Switch or computer.
The player's LEDs should light up at this point, sign that the player is receiving power and is starting the boot-up process. During the boot-up, a splash screen is shown on the screen, first at 640x480 resolution, then at the screen's resolution.
Once the player has finishing booting up, the SYS LED should blink green and the screen will display the ARYA cloud splash screen.
- If the text says "Plug the network cable", then there's a network connection problem - follow these troubleshooting steps.
- If the (PWR) LED doesn't light up at all, then the power supply unit (PSU) might be broken - try a working PSU from another SpinetiX player. Warning: Do not use a third-party power supply.
- If any of the LEDs turn red, with or without blinking, then there is a problem - see LED page for more details.
- If you cannot see anything on the screen, follow these troubleshooting steps.
The player works out of the box with SpinetiX ARYA cloud-based service. A basic setup can be made directly in ARYA:
- Open https://arya.spinetix.cloud/setup in a browser.
- Add the player to your SpinetiX ARYA™ account.
- Set the player name, the screen orientation, and the time zone.
- Wait for the player to reboot.
For a full configuration, before adding the player into ARYA, follow these steps:
- Briefly press the blue button to find the player address
- The text "Type this address in your browser" is shown along with the different player addresses right below that.
- A QR code is also provided to facilitate access from mobile devices.
- Type any of the addresses shown on your screen in your browser’s address bar.
- If you cannot connect to the player, follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Follow the instructions of the Configuration Wizard and complete the player setup.
- Restart your player to apply the configuration settings.
You can download a PDF version of the getting started guide from here: