Deregister an Elementi license from Cockpit
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
This article is a stub. Main article: Elementi license management in Cockpit.
- Open Cockpit web portal (https://cockpit.spinetix.com) in your browser.
- Log into your Cockpit account.
- Note that accounts from spinetix.com website are not valid on Cockpit.
- Click on the "Elementi" link on the top menu.
- Find the license you want to deregister and click on the license key link.
- This opens the license details page.
- Click on the "Unregister" red button on the top-right side.
- Confirm your action.
Done! The license is now available to be registered under another Cockpit account.
Removing the license from Cockpit doesn't free up the license from the PC where it was activated. If you need to move the license onto another PC, you (still) need to release the Elementi license.