Power off the HMP
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
In order to safely disconnect the HMP from the power network, it is strongly recommended to follow these steps:
- Shut down the HMP.
- Wait until the HMP has shut down completely.
- Unplug the power supply unit from the power network and / or the power supply cable from the player power port.
Note: The HMP power consumption is so low that the HMP can be left running all the time - to save power, activate the display power saving because the displaying device is usually consuming a lot more power than the HMP.
The HMP can be shut down using one of the following methods:
- Open the HMP Control Center and click the "Shutdown Now" button, which can be found on
- Press the blue button for 3 seconds - applies only for HMP350, HMP300, and HMP200.
- Send a shutdown RPC command. This is for advanced users.
Note: The HMP has shut down completely when there is no signal on the displaying device and the (PWR) LED turns red and blinks slowly for HMP350, HMP300, and HMP200, respectively, the LED is turned off for HMP130 / HMP100.