Elementi 30-day free trial
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Try before you buy
Elementi software can be evaluated for 30 days as a trial. During the evaluation period, all the features of Elementi S are available, so you could consciously decide if you want to purchase an Elementi license at the end of the trial. This is a one-tine, time-limited evaluation - at the end of the evaluation period, you need to activate a commercial Elementi license (S, M, or X) in order to keep using Elementi on that computer.
- Free product trials are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies the software.
- The 30-day Elementi free trial can only be used one time on any given computer, regardless of which Elementi version was used for evaluation.
- The data-driven widgets using social channels require a non-demo license to work, thus they cannot be used with the free trial.
- The support offered to users of a trial version is limited.
To start the 30 day Elementi trial, follow these steps:
- Download the Elementi installer from SpinetiX website and execute it.
- Follow the installer wizard to complete the installation of the Elementi software on your computer.
- Open Elementi application. The "License" dialog appears automatically.
- Select "Get a 30 day free trial" option.
- Click the "OK" button. A dialog is displayed confirming that the free trial starts on the current day.
- Click the "Close" button.
After the application restarts, the trial becomes active - the second option text within the License dialog changes to "Continue Elementi free trial" and the number of remaining days of trial is displayed underneath. At any time, you can activate a commercial Elementi license (S, M, or X) in order to use the software permanently.