User manager tool on DiVA
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
- User Management (only for users with Admin rights)
For full screen, see this video on Vimeo.
The Profile page is shown by default when clicking the user icon within the top bar menu. It allows changing your user password and selecting the language used by the content management tools.
- To be able to change your password, you need to enter the old password - without it only a user with admin rights can perform the password change.
- There are 13 languages to choose from - by default, the language is set to "Automatic", which uses the browser language to select the interface language.
The User Management page allows users with admin rights to perform the following actions:
- Create new users;
- Change passwords of existing users;
- Change the rights of existing users;
- Remove users.
When creating a new user, the administrator can choose which rights to give to that user, from the following:
- Read-only access
- Content authoring
- The user has full access, including to DiVA Control Center, and can manage other users.