Project:New Year's Countdown
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
- Category: Time
- Author: SpinetiX S.A.
- License: GPL Version 3
- Target: Elementi 2015 or later.
To create such a project, follow these steps:
- Create a new project. (This tutorial might also come in handy).
- Open the project by double-clicking on its icon.
- Add a text layer from the toolbar and set the text content to "New Year's Countdown".
- Click on the "Library" tab within the Browse panel. This opens the Elementi Library.
- Open the "Counters" folder and find the "CountTo.svg" widget.
- Drag & drop the widget from the Browse panel onto the Preview panel. A new media layer is added on top of the other layers.
- Go back to the project tab. Note that the widget file was automatically copied into the current project upon import.
- Double-click on the "CountTo.svg" layer within the Edit panel to open the widget.
- Set the expiration date & time property to "31 Dec 2015 23:59:59".
- Set the count unit property to days.
- Set the text template to "DD hh mm ss". Use DDD if more than 99 days are left until the selected date.
- Click on the "Leave" button from the toolbar to get back to the main layout.
- Add a second text layer from the toolbar and set the text content to "DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS".
- Arrange the layers on the screen and adjust the text to align the numbers with the text.
- Click on "Save" button from the toolbar.