From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Within a multi-site deployment, the content management might raise some challenges - for instance, a content manager from a company headquarters would create and schedule the global communication, yet most often, the local branches would need to have their own local content included as well.
This kind of situation is addressed through content delegation, a special feature of the HMP350 and HMP300, which allows a content manager to assign the responsibility to manage the content for specific screens to another person. Empowering the subordinate to make decisions in regards to content displayed on a local branch can save money and time, help in building skills, and motivate people.
Taking the example above, the two actors would have to do the following:
- The HQ content manager uses Elementi M / X to:
- The local branch content manager uses the player web interface to:
- Configure the local branch HMPs to retrieve the "global content" project from the server using Scheduled Download or as Live Source.
- Create content, such as Playouts and Playlists, for local branch communication needs.
- Schedule the local content as required and the "global content" as default content. Or vice versa.