From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The on-screen wizard is displayed on the connected screen when the player hasn't been yet configured. Its purpose is to help you find the player addresses to be able to connect to the player via a browser. The displayed texts are available in English and several other languages.
- The player checks for the presence of the network connection and, if not found, it displays "Plug the network cable" on the screen.
- Once a network cable is connected, the player displays "Press the blue button once".
- Once the blue button is pressed, the player displays "Type this address in your browser" and its IPv4 address right below that.
- IPv6 & hostname addresses and a QR code are displayed as well on this page.
- At this point, you need to enter the player address into a browser.
- Once connected to the player web interface, follow the Configuration Wizard to set up your player.