From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Fusion Slide templates
This page offers a basic set of Slide templates to be freely use within the Fusion interface for digital signage projects.
- Each template has a specific aspect ratio (e.g. 16:9): choose the aspect ratio that fits the screen.
- Each template defines the layout of the scene: in particular it is defined a specific background, the font style and color and the position of text fields (title, description, price…) and media elements (images, video, playlists…). To simplify the selection, the preview summarizes the layout defined by each specific template.
From the Fusion interface, the user can create one or multiple slides from the same template by editing the text fields and by selecting the preferred media element. To obtain the best visual results, make sure to select media elements with the aspect ratio indicated in the preview.
To use any of these templates within Fusion:
- Download to your Computer the template of your choice by clicking the download link under the preview.
- From the same Computer, use the Fusion interface to add the template you have uploaded to a specific HMP device.
You can now create any slide using the same template.
It is possible to modify the templates using HMD Professional:
- See Edit template for more.