From SpinetiX Support Wiki
This article is a stub. Main article: Elementi.
Elementi 3.1.x ("Grand Combin") is the second generation of the Elementi software; its major version, Elementi 3.1.0, was released on 13 Oct 2014, and was followed by a minor release (3.1.1) on 4 Dec 2014.
- Improved user interface: preview zoom in/out, credentials management, new layer properties, automatic license revalidation etc.
- Added a lot of new widgets - chart, gauge, time counter, text effects widgets.
- Added configurable caching time to data feed widgets. The ICS parser now returns all the properties of the calendar events.
- Added more types of Publish Locations and the automatic generation of the XML repository descriptor file needed by Pull Mode.
- Shared Variables framework has been merged within the
Elementi 3.0.x ("Monte Rosa") is the first generation of the Elementi software, designed to replace the previous digital signage software, called Hyper Media Director. The major version, Elementi 3.0.0, was released on 17 Apr 2013 and six other minor releases (3.0.1 - 3.0.6) followed afterwards, the last being released on 9 Jul 2014.