From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Elementi 3.x refers to the first two series of Elementi software: Elementi 3.0.x ("Monte Rosa") and Elementi 3.1.x ("Grand Combin").
Elementi 3.1.x ("Grand Combin") is the second generation of the Elementi software, introducing the following new features:
- Improved user interface: preview zoom in/out, credentials management, new layer properties, automatic license revalidation etc.
- Added a lot of new widgets - chart, gauge, time counter, text effects widgets.
- Added configurable caching time to data feed widgets. The ICS parser now returns all the properties of the calendar events.
- Added more types of Publish Locations and the automatic generation of the XML repository descriptor file needed by Pull Mode.
- Shared Variables framework has been merged within the
Release date: July 9, 2014
Elementi 3.0.x ("Monte Rosa") is the first generation of the Elementi software, designed to replace the previous digital signage software, called Hyper Media Director.