Control Center home page
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The Control Center home page displays general information about the device: player status summary, current settings, the content snapshot, plus some quick links to maintenance tasks. A left side menu provides links to all the other pages in Control Center.
This section contains the player logo, its date/time information, plus six information boxes (clicking on any of them, brings out more information and / or links to configuration pages), as following:
- Up time
- Current running time of the player.
- CPU Load
- Current CPU usage of the player; clicking on the box gives extended info about CPU distribution and frame drops.
- Current use of the player internal storage.
- Current display status.
- Current player firmware. An exclamation mark may be shown in case the firmware needs to be updated. Clicking on the box gives extra information about the firmware update.
This section gives a brief summary of the important settings of the player:
Plus two buttons:
- Enable/Disable ARYA
- Configuration Wizard
This section allows the user to do the following maintenance operations:
- Restore Config
- Restore a configuration backup. This can be used to copy configuration from another player or to restore a previous configuration is cases where a factory reset was performed on the unit for instance. To generate a configuration backup, go to the System pages.
- Monitor with Cockpit
- Open in Cockpit
- This is displayed if the device is monitored by Cockpit and provide a quick link to the player monitoring page of Cockpit for that device.
- Generate Report
- Generate a report from device. This is required whenever the device is not functioning properly and support is needed.
- Restart Now
- Restart the device in case of configuration changes, or any other maintenance operation.
This section shows a snapshot image of what is currently displayed by the player. Click the "Refresh" button to reload the snapshot image.