From SpinetiX Support Wiki
Welcome to SpinetiX Wiki!
SpinetiX Support Wiki is a very exhaustive resource and knowledge base, freely and instantly available to you. Access in-depth information and examples that will help you take full advantage of the solutions we offer.
To quickly find the information on the Support Wiki, you can:
- browse by category using the top menu bar,
- search using the input box on the top-right side of the page,
- check the featured pages listed below,
- check Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Tutorials pages.
- Aug 20 - Firmware release 4.3.1 for HMP350, HMP300, and DiVA.
- Aug 20 - Firmware release 3.4.4 for HMP200, HMP130, and HMP100.
- Aug 7 - Elementi 2018 Update 1b release.
- Aug 2 - Elementi 2018 Update 1 release.
- Jul 4 - New GPS data widgets.
- Jun 29 - Firmware release 3.4.3 build 2 fixing one regression.
- Jun 11 - Firmware release 4.3.0 build 2 fixing few regressions.
- Jun 1 - Elementi 2018 release
- Jun 1 - Firmware release 4.3.0 and firmware release 3.4.3
- May 22 - Win10 publish issue : On certain Windows 10 machines, one of the last Windows updates deactivated the Bonjour plugin responsible with the name resolution and consequently, publishing content from Elementi onto players fails with a "Listing device failed... Could not resolve hostname" error. To fix this, you should check for new updates from Windows and apply them. If the problem persists, then uninstall both Elementi and Bonjour from Control Panel, and then reinstall Elementi.
- Jan 12 - Security: See the dedicated article about Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities.
- Dec 7 - Elementi 2017 Update 2 release. Firmware release 4.2.3 and firmware release 3.4.2.
- Sep 13 - Elementi 2017 Update 1 release. Firmware release 4.2.2 and firmware release 3.4.1.
- Jul 18 - Firmware release 4.2.1 build 2.
- May 17 - Firmware release 4.2.1.
- Apr 25 - Elementi 2017 release.
- Apr 6 - Firmware release 4.2.0 and firmware release 3.4.0.
Get support on SpinetiX products
At SpinetiX, we're committed to the customers who rely on our technology every day. SpinetiX Technical Support provides efficient assistance for your products and solutions. With online support services and engineers around the globe, you can rest assured that you’ll receive assistance wherever you are, whenever you need it.
In order to get the best possible service in the most efficient possible manner, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Try to find the answer to your question(s) on our Support Wiki.
- Contact your local SpinetiX partner for help with basic issues.
- Contact the SpinetiX distribution partner in your country / region for help with advanced technical issues.
- If you need further assistance, our team of specialists remain available. Contact our team.