Peripherals settings on DiVA
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The Peripherals page of DiVA Control Center contains only one section, USB. Any USB storage device connected to the player is displayed in this section, along with information about its storage size and the status of usage.
The USB storage device can only be used for firmware updating - if the firmware update zip file was previously extracted on the USB storage, then the USB device is marked as used for "Updates" (and a "Disconnect" button is present). Otherwise, the status is "Not currently in use".
Format the USB storage
The "Format" button allows formatting the USB storage device - this will clear any data existing on the USB device!
To format a USB storage, follow these steps:
- Connect the USB storage to DiVA and wait for it to be detected.
- Press the "Format" button.
- A message will be shown indicating the the format is in progress.
- Wait for the formatting to be completed (the duration depends on the size of the USB storage). For instance, for a 250GB drive the duration is approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Unplug the USB storage device from the player.
- Reconnect the USB storage device to the player.