From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The Display Settings page from Control Center has the following tabs:
- Display - for basic display settings.
- Power Save - for power management settings.
- Interactivity - for interactivity related settings.
- Splash Screen - for splash screen images settings.
- Advanced - for advanced and custom display settings.
The first tab of the Display Settings page allows you to:
- Select the HMP video output signal mode, appropriate for the attached display, from a fixed number of common video modes. These are divided in three categories: TV Screen (for HDMI), Computer Monitor and Wide Computer Monitor (for VGA).
- 1080p at 50Hz / 60Hz can only be used with HMP200.
- Force an aspect ratio for your screen between 4:3, 16:9 or 16:10.
- Select the screen orientation between horizontal, vertical, rotated or flipped.
Note: If your screen supports other modes that not present on this page, you can still configure them manually on the Advanced tab.
- Enable / disable the audio output.