Cockpit release notes
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
This page is related to Cockpit.
Release date: May 18, 2018.
- Trial license keys are now generated on licenses page
- Improved players events.
- Made channels IDs persistant
- Improve Geolocalisation on players.
- Added time of event on players events and notification email
- Add not monitored players on front page.
- Notify user when the added player doesn't allow monitoring.
- Various bugfixes and features improvement
Release date: 8 January 2018.
- Elementi Update Plans can now be purchased using a credit card.
- Terms & Conditions updated.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Release date: 23 March 2017.
- Player monitoring service improvements:
- New player's timeline.
- Player's trial license period is now started by the user, not when the player is added to Cockpit.
- Restore some information if a removed player is re-added by the same user.
- Channels service improvements:
- Added support for Facebook, Instagram, and Microsoft Online channels.
- Added re-authenticate feature for channels.
- Improved the notification system.
- Added notification shortcut on the top bar.
- The user is notified when an Update Plan Extension is about to expire and when it is expired.
- Notification sent upon account creation and cancellation.
- New tools for distributor accounts.
- Server software updated. Optimized background tasks.
- Fixed various bugs.
Release date: 6 Jul 2016.
- Simplified the front page.
- Extended session duration to one month.
- Allow the user to connect to a social channel with different accounts.
- Improved overall performances.
Release date: 2 Jun 2016.
- New procedure to purchase Update Plan Extensions; includes also the users that are not paired to a distributor.
- Added the social channel service, allowing to connect different social accounts (referred to as channels) to a Cockpit account.
- Offline state of players changes to error when the player stays offline for 24 hours or more. If enabled, a notification is sent to the user as well.
- The user is informed about the outdated licenses on listing page.
- Improved notification system - new emails are sent when adding or removing a player, pairing to a distributor, and connecting or disconnecting a channel account.
- Small UI improvements and bug fixes.
Release date: 15 Feb 2016.
- The updated of the player firmware can be triggered from Cockpit.
- Freemium player monitoring is now called Basic.
- Timezone automatically updated upon user login.
- Dealer accounts can be paired with other user accounts (not bound to a distributor) to bond them as viewers - the viewer's players are transferred to the dealer account, nevertheless the viewer maintains access to those players.
- When a viewer adds more players, they are automatically bound to the dealer account and shared with the viewer.
- Snapshots are updated upon login.
- Fixing some interface bugs.
Release date: 15 Dec 2015.
- Virtualisation system and database software upgraded for better performances and security.
- Improved validation of user input data.
- Improved error messages during Elementi license key registration.
Release date: 3 Sep 2015.