Devices:Panasonic WV-SF336 IP Camera
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
The WV-SF336 is an camera and IP streamer capable of 720p resolution at 30 frames per second. See the Panasonic website for detailed specifications
This walkthrough sets up the WV-SF336 for HD streaming via Unicast RTSP at 8mbps.
- Panasonic IP camera (tested with application firmware version 1.30, image data version 1.05)
- HMP200 (tested with firmware 2.2.3).
- The camera outputs H.264 stream, High profile, level 4 and is thus not compatible with the HMP100/HMP130.
- Standard 100mbps network switch
- Connect your PC, HMP and Panasonic camera to the switch
- Open the web interface of your camera (the IP address can be found the first time using the EasyIpSetup from Panasonic, included on the setup CD)
- Login using the default username and password "admin" and "12345"
- Check your camera is streaming via the Live View of the web interface, then click Setup
- Open the Network page of the setup interface.
- Configure an independent network between the HMP and the WV-SF336. In this walkthrough the 192.168.1.XXX range is used. Other devices present on the network may affect stream performance; always test with an isolated network first. Remember that after configuring the network you may need to re-configure your PCs network settings accordingly
- Open the Image/Audio page of the interface and configure settings as below:
- Ensure that the second stream (labelled "H264 (2)" is disabled by setting Transmission to "Off"
- In the User Management page ("User mng"), add the IP address of your HMP as "Live only" access level:
- Open HMD and create a new project. Open index.svg.
- Right-click the properties pane and create a new Media Item. Set the URI as rtsp://192.168.1.100:554/MediaInput/h264. Make this layer full screen.
- Verify that the stream plays in HMD, and publish your project.