Scheduled upload settings
From SpinetiX Support Wiki
For that, follow these steps:
- Open HMP Control Center and go to "Logs" > "Scheduled Upload" page.
- Enable the "Automatically upload logs from ..." option.
- As "Log destination", enter the address of the web server where the logs should be uploaded.
- Select the time of the day when the logs should be uploaded.
- Optionally, if you want just the accounting logs, then enable the "Accounting logs only" option.
- Click on the "Apply" button to validate the settings.
For advanced users, there's also the possibility to upload the player logs (and much more) with higher flexibility using the Pull Mode mechanism.